Have you ever known a person who could command a room
Have you ever known a person who could command a room?
Or, maybe you have attended a presentation in which the speaker had everyone on the edge of their seat?
In a recent webinar I conducted with my colleague Dr. Karen Finn, we shared “5 Tips To Find Your Voice and Market Yourself To Success”.
Tip 5 focused on the importance of CENTERED CONFIDENCE
Centered confidence aligns with the type of energy we show up with and how we take up space. Prior to walking into a room, do you stand tall with your head held up and your shoulders back?
You deserve to be in the room!
Our body language communicates to others from the moment we enter a room.
Using the spoken word can be the best way to market your business.
When given the opportunity with a captive audience, you can connect to your confidence as the successful leader you are.
Here are a few ways to do this:
- show your presence as the who that you are
- some ways to do this are to wear a name tag, utilize your logo and/or signature colors in your attire
- When I put on my signature color, I am putting on my POWER.
- make sure you feel comfortable in your own skin… wear clothes that make you feel and look good.
- My colleague Karen suggests ditching the stiletto heels! 👠
What is one way you’re going to connect with your audience with your confidence?